Account Executive – Dubai Lifestyle ExperienceFull time @SEVEN STAR GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEMS TRADING posted 7 months ago
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful Dubai Lifestyle Team.This highly specialised role will involve the sale of Holiday Memberships to our highly qualified database of subscribers. You can go through the link below for more product details
Desired Skill & Expertise:
What We Provide:
- Professional in-house Sales Training
- Daily leads offered to each consultant by our award winning marketing team. (No Cold Calling)
- Visa + Health Insurance
- Career development along with opportunities for promotion
- Range – Salary + Industry leading commission + Attractive cash bonus awards.
What We Require:
- A history of Sales experience is vital
- Highly self-motivated, career orientated team players with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment.
- Punctual, Courteous and Presentable.