Account Manager-Facilities ManagementFull time @Transguard Group posted 7 months ago
Transguard Group are presently searching for an Account Manager.
To ensure that we maintain 100% of our customers, increase the accounts, and manage the relationship in accordance with the commercial agreement, we must manage the allocated customer accounts.
- Responsible for developing the business growth of the account
- Implicitly understand the commercial aspects of the contract and manage the service delivery within the boundaries of the contract
- Prepare a quarterly report with monthly operational data to support the review of the financial performance of the contracts in question
- Investigate with the Divisional Manager the reason why any expected gross profit on the contract is not met. Explore “management solutions” to address the issue.
- Ensure invoices are prepared, delivered and paid
- Monitor billable vs non billable staff
- Report any variations to the contract to the Divisional Manager and ensure that these are reviewed and agreed with the client
- Experience of External customer relationship management
- Experience of managing large teams of people
- Financial knowledge of P&L Management
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communicator