Accountant@Aiwaen Innovative Engineering LLC posted 3 weeks ago
Aiwaen Innovative Engineering Equipment Trading LLC is a leading Water, Environment, Energy Monitoring and Systems Engineering with its Head office in Dubai, UAE.
We're are looking to hire a Part Time Accountant. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Aiwaen is an excellent company for you. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Accountant
- Journal Entry of all Transactions
- Collect Expense Receipts from Employees and create Expense records for the same.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Working from Home (Remote) 2 hours per day for 4 days
- Working from Office, Once a Week for 3 hours.
Qualifications for Accountant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Have knowledge on Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable, and capable of finalizing up to Trial Balance/ Profit and Loss Account and Filing of VAT as per schedule
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 11 per week
Application Deadline: 12/08/2022
Expected Start Date: 15/08/2022