AccountantFull time @SEVEN STAR GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEMS TRADING posted 7 months ago
This opportunity is with a large holding company in Dubai. As an Accountant, you will be responsible in Accounts Payables and Receivables
• Review and management of the supplier liabilities aging and customer aging.
• Timely collection of the due balances of the Customer as per the agreed payment and credit terms.
• Settlement of supplier account balances in line with agreed payment and credit terms.
• Monitoring and management of supplier and customer balances, especially for the advance payment made to the suppliers and for the balances of Business Partners (who are supplier and customer at the same time) and their related parties.
• Proper and timely recording of the transactions and recognition of expenses and revenue in accordance with Accounting Standards, Government Regulations and Company’s Policies.
• Proper management on filing and documentation of all AP & AR transactions in line with company’s policies.
• Banking & Reports Management of day-to-day banking.
• Prepare Daily Transaction Summary Analysis Report
• Prepare Monthly Reports: Trial Balances, VAT Return Statement, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Cash Expenses Statement, Cash Flow Reports
• 3 – 5 years’ experience minimum in accounts payable and receivables.
• To be successful you would ideally possess 4+ Years of experience in A/P and A/R with a BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.