Accountant & Administrator@Unique Sampling posted 3 weeks ago
We are a small manufacturing firm based in Dubai investment park, UAE involved in the upholstery fabric industry and looking for a female candidate who would be tasked with General admin roles required for the day to day functioning of the unit, and accounting, book keeping tasks as well as purchasing and supplier relations as required by the management to fulfill a supporting role to both management and ensure proper functioning of the production assets.
We would require that the candidates to be able to fulfill the following requirements:
1) Can speak English / Hindi ,Fluently as most of her interactions will be in these aforementioned languages.
2) 6 + years experience minimum in the MENA region in a comparable manufacturing or trading industry
3) Proficient in accounting practices and book keeping and regional tax codes
4) Well versed in Zoho books and Excel
5)Ability to work under pressure
6)Knowledge in shipping and logistics an added benefit
The candidate will be reporting directly to the manager of the company,
The role will be back-end support role with limited customer facing requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jebel Ali: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)