Accounts Receivable Accountant@Gargash Hospital posted 5 days ago
We are looking for Accountants Receivable with Hospital experience to join our team in Dubai.
Responsible for Daily matching of invoices against payment received from respective insurance, Preparing Insurance receipts (Cheque and Bank Transfer) in the HIS. Downloading Insurance Remittance from the DHPO, Following up with Insurance Companies for payment details for invoice matching, Preparing Reconciliation Statement in the month end.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounts
- Minimum of five (5) recent years of experience in the Health Care Field in UAE
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Very Good Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…etc.)
- Effective & Efficient Communication Skills
- Ability to Work as an Efficient & effective Team Member Ability to Handle Projects
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English language
- Pro-active and able to successfully prioritize competing priorities
- Organized and able to work methodically.
- Able to efficiently multi-task
- The ability to effectively lead a professional team as well as receiving direction from the management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED9,000.00 per month