Accounts Receivable Analyst@TikTok posted 2 weeks ago
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, Tokyo, Sao Paulo and Mexico City.
We are looking for a dedicated Accounts Receivable Analyst to help us supporting our business. The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be the point of contact for customer's and internal stakeholder's inquiries about contacts approval, billing queries, consumption and many other Finance questions. The daily routine involves contract approval, invoicing, debt collection and other AR related tasks. As part of a team in our rapidly growing business, this individual will play a key role in understanding the needs of our clients and will help shape efficient and trusted relationships with our business partners.
- Review METAP-EE business revenue contracts, especially their financial terms
- Review the process of refunds, top-ups, etc. to ensure financial compliance
- Perform monthly billing and ensure timely and accurate invoicing to customers
- Follow up with clients to assure payment on the due date. Respond to clients disputes and requests for information
- Propose corresponding system optimization requirements in response to the changes in business development
- Build/optimize processes, specifications, related templates, etc.
- Support the headquarters finance team as requested
- Provide relevant ad hoc support to the business department as necessary
- 3-5 years of METAP AR work experience, preferably with overseas Internet advertising revenue experience.
- METAP/internationally renowned Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting, preferably with local certificate/qualification
- Familiar with the local commercial market environment and customer habits in METAP area; have experience in AR and debt collection
- Strong logical thinking ability, sense of responsibility, good work habits, sound judgment and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and local languages
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.