Administration Assistant- Commercial & ServicesFull time @Emirates Flight Catering posted 11 months ago
Making the changes in the Airline Menu, food schedule, meal uplift and equipment details as per the specification provided by the Airlines and communicating the changes to concerned department. Also to do the menu validation.
Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest Airport in the Middle East. Emirates Flight Catering has a client base of 125 Airlines and approximately catering to 200 flights on a daily basis.
The key challenge of the jobholder is continuously review portals and correspondence of the customer to capture any change request with respect to menu, flight schedule, equipment, meal upliftment, VIP flights and to communicate the same to the concerned department well before the deadline set by the airlines.
- Compile the information of the changes in menu specifications discussed during the meal presentation program with the respective airline representative. Check & validate whether changes made by the Menu Development team are in line with the requirement of the airline.
- Validate whether the menu specification for the respective airline are in line with the menu uploaded by the airline in their portal for every cycle.
- Update the flight schedule based on the information provided by the airlines and communicate the same to concerned departments by means of a Memo / Service Note.
- Updating the portal of respective airlines with respect to the changes in menu specification and pricing.
- Regularly checking the portal of airlines for any changes in the menu, change notices and any communications in their message boards; reviewing the menu specifications for any changes with the available data and if any changes observed informing the concerned departments well before the deadline set by the airlines.
- Preparing contracts in coordination with the Accounts Departments for all Airlines.
- Preparing contracts in coordination with the Accounts Department for the lounges of various airlines located at Dubai International Airport. Preparing Menu’s in coordination with the Food & Beverage Department for the lounges located at Dubai International Airport.
- Preparing the report of meal uplift on a daily basis and submitting it to management for trend analysis.
- Preparing Crew briefing guides for airline crew as per the requirement of the airlines.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC’s Quality Policy.
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance field
- Skills: Should be able to work independently, communicate properly with others, solve problems without causing frictions; Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels; Should have good knowledge of MS office Application and should be well versed in spoken and written English.
- Ability to read and understand menu details as supplied by the customer.
- Ability to interact with customer’s local representatives and respond to their requests for information and support.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and at all levels and team based approach including ability to positively manage conflict.
- Delivers effective, well-structured written/ spoken communication, with impact and energy.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and anticipate emerging customer needs to continually improve service standards