Organise and manage the admission procedures of students in order to maintain school-specific enrolment budget consistently throughout the academic year. Ensuring all students are registered in accordance with the GEMS Enrolment Process and the specific governing body (such as KHDA).
- Support the school Admissions Manager by meeting with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure, and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enroll their children at the school.
- As directed by the Admissions Manager, maintain an accurate record of all places available at the school and an up-to-date waiting list that details students who wish to be enrolled and have passed any necessary placement tests. Registrars should aim to have 50 students per year group, fully assessed waiting to be placed.
- Update, maintain, and manage the student information OASIS database, including all non-mandatory fields, ensuring that up-to-date information is available on a daily basis.
- Support the team to ensure annual enrolment processes such as; the re-enrolment process, Parent
- School Contract and registration of students is completed within the agreed timetable.
- Work closely with the Government Relations Executive (GRE) to ensure all Transfer Certificates received for new students meet the requirements of the governing body, students are registered in a timely fashion, outgoing TCs are processed efficiently and visa and passport information is up to date continuously throughout the academic year.
- Follow-up all outstanding offers, respond to inquiries by phone and mail, book and carry out assessments of students within agreed timeframes providing high-quality customer service throughout the process.
- Maintain and create files for all new applicants, new students, current students, exiting students, and alumni and complete all exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and other relevant governing bodies (SEZ, KHDA, ADEC) to ensure compliance during the admission process.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times and ensure all audit items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/supervisors.
- A minimum of two years in a customer service-focused role.
- Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; the ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
- Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer groups as well as the parental community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid time management skills – Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilise technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
- Analytical Thinking
About Your Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax-free salary, medical cover, tuition fee concessions, annual leave, and end of service benefits.