To carry out aircraft cleaning activities (interior & exterior) with proper use of materials for maintaining a high standard of hygiene and appearance according to the requirement of all operating airlines
– Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
– Discuss safety concerns openly and reports them to the concerned supervisor.
– Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
– Carries out cleaning activities for aircraft (transit, turnaround and stay-over) with the required chemicals in line with the hygiene requirements of operating airlines.
– Polishes the exterior of EK aircraft under EK Supervision on a daily basis when it enters the C-Check.
– Prepares all cleaning materials for the incoming shift in Aircraft Appearance Line stores to ensure on-time cleaning activities are carried out for the shift and support line stores activity of loading and off-loading cabin furbishing items.
– Support EK in-flight magazine stores with segregation and supply of magazines and safety cards to Ops teams.
– Follows procedures regarding lost property found (EK and other airlines) to be returned to its owner.
– Prepares and loads the aircraft with the required number of FC head set containers.
– Provides the landing cards / immigration cards to EK flight purser and ensures that the Cabin Acceptance Form is signed off satisfactorily.
Qualifications & Experience
– High School (Minimum of 10 years of schooling required)
– 0-2 years of experience and on-job training in using cleaning materials
– Knowledge of various types of cleaning chemicals and their applications
– English Fluency
– Safety Awareness
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.