At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardiers MOP, among which the relevant parts of the MOE and applicable work instructions.
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform and document work carried out per appropriate and approved maintenance data (e.g. Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, AD, SB…).
- Identify defective aircraft components with the Material Return Form.
- Order parts in SAP
- Carry out aircraft maintenance tasks to the standard specified in the Approved Maintenance Data under supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff, and to notify supervisor of defects/discrepancies, mistakes or maintenance errors requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards.
- Properly process removed, uninstalled and rejected parts.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks and ensuring that all applicable airworthiness and regulatory requirements are complied with under the supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff.
- Use standard tools, power tools and specialized equipment to troubleshoot systems, repair and/or replace parts. Operate ground support equipment.
- Interpreting and working with engineering drawings and provide accurate reports to Bombardier engineering when required.fectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and / or aircraft status as well as being able to read, write and communicate to an understandable level in the English language.
- Using information systems such as (computer skills).
- Ensuring that all incomplete tasks are handed over at the end of each shift in accordance with the approved procedures.
- Report hazards, incidents and occurrences through the delegated reporting process and to the supervisor in a timely manner to ensure safety, security and quality of product is assured.
- Ensuring good housekeeping practices
- Perform other duties within his capability as required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have completed an accredited aircraft maintenance degree and hold a basic GCAA and/or EASA B1 license (no limitations).
- You have working knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations
- You have up to date understanding of the requirements of Part-66
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of line and/or base maintenance experience on Bombardier Business Aircraft
- You have knowledge on EWIS, CDCCL, SMS and FTS
- You have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
- You have a driver’s license (Manual transmission approvals)
- You can effectively communicate in English both in written and verbal form on individual task status
- You can use standard tools, special tools and to operate ground support equipment
- You can work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
- You can identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions
- You have experience understanding critical tasks
- You have basic Microsoft Office skills