Analyst@Binance posted 3 weeks ago
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Research and analysis of major political, economic, and security developments in the Middle East and North Africa. This includes assessing government instability, tax, contract modification, and regulatory risks
- Writing articles and research papers about trends in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) that are important the business
- Maintaining and expanding a network of sources and contributors across the nations covered
- Excellent drafting and speaking skills in English.
- Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to stay on track and retain focus in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the political, economic, and business landscapes in chosen MENA nations; preferred experience of living in the region and having a local network of contacts.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire