Android Developer@Techneplus posted 3 weeks ago
- The job holder is responsible for completing the new Android project tasks defined by the Line Manager.
- He is also responsible for supporting and maintain the company’s Android applications.
- Apart from the above mentioned, he/ she should support all operational activities Android Development Team. Key Accountabilities: Key Accountabilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. * Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Experience with Android SDK Versions
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working experience of Eclipse and Android Studio.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in Android native app development.
- Extensive experience in writing native apps using Java and Android SDK’S
- Must have written at least 2 complete Android apps. Skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: AED12,000.00 – AED14,000.00 per month