Job ID 191395
Assistant Accountant required in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Accounting transactions should be recorded in the accounting system.
- Assist in the maintenance of customer accounts
- Prepare reconciliations of customer accounts and resolve reconciling items within the specified time frames.
- Establish management accounts
- Assess and submit weekly stock and finance reports
- Organize banking, payroll, and routine taxes.
- Assist in the administration of petty cash
- Conduct routine accounting audits and prepare tax returns
- Budgets must be prepared and submitted
- Carry out any additional pertinent duties as required
Qualifications and Experience for the Position
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a closely related field of study
- At least three years of accounting experience in the United Arab Emirates is necessary; candidates with expertise in a trade organization will have an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft Office suite products
- Must be capable of managing accounts
- Should be familiar with the Tally accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.