Assistant Accountant@Well Certified Scaffolding LLC posted 2 weeks ago
A reputed scaffolding Contracting company is looking a Assistant Accountant to support our accounts department .
- Entering accounting related data into ERP/Excel Reports on daily basis which includes sales, purchases, expenses, General Ledger, Project details etc.
- Maintaining documents filling such as Tax Invoice , sales orders, purchase orders and scanning records up to date physically and in server.
- Handling payroll processing, WPS/Deductions, Staff Loans, and other records related to payroll, preparing payslips
- Reconciliation of Supplier and Customer, Inventory, and bank reconciliations.
- Receipt Processing of supplier invoices and further receivable follow-up.
- Prepare, check, and submit expense reports to management for approval
- Review Aged Payables on timely basis for preparing cheques and other bank/cash payments and record them.
- Provide all assistance to prepare financial statements according to company policies.
- Maintain and monitors Customer credit applications.
(Applicants must be in UAE)
* Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant within UAE
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Knowledge of Accounting & Finance principles and practices.
* Knowledge of financial reporting
* Good Knowledge Level of Microsoft Word and Outlook
* Advanced MS Excel skills, specifically VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, and Graphs
* Hands-on experience using any ERP and Tally
* Experience with General Ledger functions
* Can join immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month