Assistant Head – Compliance and Internal Audit@Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA) posted 3 weeks ago
Assistant Head – Compliance and Internal Audit job available in Dubai for one of the leading Multinational FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have done Masters / ACCA or CA qualified along with 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in audit and compliance activities.
Assistant Head – Compliance and Internal Audit job role is to regulate audits in order to promote transparency and accountability, governance and compliance and strengthen the internal control systems within the operations.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, implementation and review of the internal audit work programmed
- Audit update/review of the charter, manual, relevant policies and other frameworks for the Internal Audit Function.
- Establish effective business relationships within the Company and assist management
- Adherence to internal control, risk management, compliance and governance principles
- Perform audits through review of physical and electronic records
- Evaluate the level of compliance with established business control policies, processes, procedures, standards, laws and regulations
- Document and file work papers and audit procedures performed
- Track timely and effective corrective actions taken following audit recommendations
- Maintain back up (physical and electronic) of all internal audit materials for easy retrieval and reference and monitor he document management process across the Company
- Monitor and drive compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements across all business areas
- Interpretation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Goal setting skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
Apply at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Head – Compliance and Internal Audit in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th February, 2019