Job ID 191054
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Excellence Assistant Manager to join Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role: * Prepare regular reports from data collected through various guest feedback mechanisms and systems.
- Ownership of the Customer Experience insights for the business.
- Facilitate monthly meetings and presentations based on Customer Feedback/Satisfaction results.
- Training of all Departmental Trainers to understand reports and results
- Customer Experience Management including the LQA, CSI, IMG and self-testing analytics
- Proactively be up to date with the latest customer experience trends and Business Industry Standards.
- To assess and review the effectiveness of existing process review and other measurement mechanisms.
- Lead improvement initiatives.
- Create awareness within the business on areas of strength and improvement based on analysis of results and business performance.
- Coordinate online training offered to all colleagues for the use of CX and analytical reporting.
- Support the requirements of the Balanced Scorecard and hotel KPIs
- Manage outcomes of Mystery Guest assessments, including reports, analysis and follow up
- Support colleague innovation activations and projects which improve KPIs
- Drive colleague awareness of Business Excellence and quality related principles
- Facilitate improvement projects to identify root cause and eliminate recurring problems/prevent problems from occurring
- Manage guest feedback/surveys received on all channels and inform/remediate with departments accordingly
- Any other duties or responsibilities directly or indirectly supporting the Business Excellence function (strategy, process, improvement)
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in operational roles or Business Excellence, in the luxury hospitality industry
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience in the Business Excellence and/or Quality Management System environment is a definite advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Business Excellence or Quality Management is essential
- Training on Excellence Models and Quality Management System methodologies
- Practical knowledge of analytical quality tools (e.g., Statistical Process Control, Project Management, Data Analysis) will be an added advantage
- Experience in Quality Analytics / Business Excellence an advantage
- Confidence with public speaking, problem solving and decision-making
- Modelling skills on MS Excel
- Experience using other MS applications (MS Office, MS Projects, Access, Visio)
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment while fulfilling independent responsibilities
- Competently and effectively communicating abstract concepts in user friendly framework
- Understanding databases, system design and configuring applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Analytical and Proactive
- Exceptional English language communication skills
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.