Assistant Manager – Risk & Compliance@JTC Group posted 3 weeks ago
Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
The role holder will act as the MLRO and provide compliance and administrative services to none JTC authorised firms
- Dynamic, self-managed and proactive at all times;
- Possess enthusiasm and want to “go the extra mile”
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Qualified R&C Professional with relevant experience –
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide compliance services (as an outsourcing product line) to none JTC authorised firms (i.e., third party firms), individual will be an approved/authorised person in the DIFC/ADGM as a function of their job role
- MLRO to JTC DIFC and JTC ADGM businesses
- Assist with applications for all regulated free zones in the UAE (as an outsourcing product line) to none JTC authorised firms (i.e., third party firms)
- Oversee the compliance monitoring programmes (performed by IOM) to ensure they are conducted on schedule and in accordance with the monitoring plans
- Produce a monthly risk report for use by the Board and PCS Exco
- Provide general Risk & Compliance advice to the business
- Completing ad-hoc Risk & Compliance projects
- Promote awareness of regulatory principles and requirements on a day to day basis and maintain an up to date understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory requirement
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML/CFT legislation
- Ensure own knowledge of, and compliance with policies and procedures
- Adhere to CPD requirements in according with regulatory requirements and in-house procedures
- Attend relevant seminars and conferences
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).
- > Office +44 1534 816 293