Associate operation manager@ICBC posted 2 weeks ago
Job Responsibility & Duties:
- Process transactions such as customer remittances, loan booking and documentary business
- Process the fund clearing with financial institutions, so as to provide efficient funding and support credit to treasury business.
- Handle queries from the branch’s counterparts whenever needed.
- Follow up on the queries that the branch has with the counterparts.
- The reconciliation with customers and the Bank’s correspondent banks, timely check the internal account and keep clear record of special transactions; Ensure that all transactions processed are accurate, valid and properly accounted for booking by the Bank.
- Safe–keeping of Banking Department transaction files (including electronic files).
- Handle Audit queries and reports for the branch as well as the Head Office.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in banking and finance, business administration or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Relevant skills or knowledge to process global remittance transaction.
- Relevant skills or knowledge in accounting i.e understanding of ledgers and statements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work under a tight timeline and multi-tasking.
- Keen analytic and problem solving skills.
- Quick learner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chinese (Required)