Audio Visual Systems Programming & Commissioning Engineer@Polymedia posted 2 weeks ago
Delivers functionality of complete Audio-Visual Systems & Workspace Collaborations Technologies enabled projects by configuration, programming, and testing & commissioning of AV equipment as per project documentation and client’s requirements.
· Testing & Commissioning, Configuration of AV and ICT equipment & software at the customer's site according to project documentation and project schedule;
· Programming of Integrated Control Systems of different vendors;
· Development of Graphic User Interface in cooperation with client;
· Configuration, administration of LANs and VLANs;
· Client’s comments rectification;
· Work in close coordination with HQ or vendors Technical Support in order to rectify all faulty systems/units;
· Installation, configuration, administration of OS for desktops, servers (Windows, Ubuntu, etc).
· AV complexes handing-over;
· Remote/On-site client support, consulting and assistance;
· GUI Forms, T&C Method Statements, User’s Operation & Manuals and other required documentation development;
· Other coordination with the customer's IT, AV or other related services upon relevant to the projects delivering questions;
· Training of customer representatives on the complex usage;
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies and associations;
· Contributes to project delivery effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives;
· Contributes project scheduling, operations duration estimation by calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements;
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems;
· Assists the Service Delivery Manager in supervision of subcontractors Engineers and Programmers to deliver services to both internal and external clients;
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions, uploading data into relevant Project Management applications;
· In timely manner escalates unplanned situations and arose issues;
· Communicates and resolves interface and integration issues with other teams (Fire Alarm, Public Address, Lighting, BMS, etc);
· Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals, procedures and manufacturers best practices.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED7,000.00 per month
- Is your highest education credential (degree/diploma) attested by UAE Ministry of Education or Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
- Audio Visual Control Systems Integration: 2 years (Required)
- certification from Crestron or Extron or Shure or Bose (Required)
Application Deadline: 30/04/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/05/2022