Banking Analyst – Expert Graduate Programme – 2022@Barclays posted 4 weeks ago
Join the world of banking
Every day, corporations worldwide come to Barclays for our banking expertise. We help drive global commerce by providing comprehensive financial, advisory and capital-raising services. Our bankers advise on everything from mergers and acquisitions and privatisations to debt and equity financings and restructuring. Want in? Join us as an analyst.
The chance to make an impact
After several weeks of intensive training to start, you’ll join one of our industry, product or geographic groups and start working on live deals and business development projects right away. Within small deal teams, you’ll quickly play an important role on a variety of demanding assignments. You may work on:
- financial analysis and modeling
- industry research
- business evaluation and strategic assessment
- business and idea generation
- external and internal stakeholder communication.
A place where you can thrive
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders, peers and clients alike. What’s more, dedicated programme managers will support and advocate for you throughout the first several years of your career at Barclays, ensuring you develop the skills you need to succeed.
During your analyst years, you’ll also:
- participate in formal and informal training designed to give you the knowledge you need when you need it
- receive detailed performance coaching and feedback
- have opportunities to expand your network and develop leadership skills.
Your role as a Banking analyst will provide you with the skills and experience needed for a successful career in the world of finance. We’ll also provide you a visible path to the necessary steps for promotion to associate and the tools to get you there.
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- be motivated with a strong degree or expected degree – in any area.
Ideally you would have:
- a strong interest in business and finance, though no specific subject degree is required
- a candidate with course experience in accounting (strongly recommended)
- someone who shows resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.