Blue Yonder Demand Planning@Sparagus posted 2 weeks ago
For our client based in Dubai, we are currently looking for a Blue Yonder Demand Planning . Remote working is allowed. We are open for Contractor or Employee.
Please find below the job specification for this exiting role.
The ideal candidate must have overall 7-9 years of experience in BY Demand Planning product suite, have broad knowledge of the entire supply chain cycle and in-depth knowledge of BY functionality. Ability to work independently who will be aligned with all relevant teams for the implementation/support.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Minimum 1-2 full life cycles implementation and development experiences with BY Demand Planning.
- Strong conceptual understanding of the Retail process and Supply Chain Domain.
- BY implementation experience is mandatory and working knowledge in BY demand planning module.
- Development, configuration experiences with BY Demand Planning
- Interface level troubleshooting between various upstream and downstream systems.
- Good understanding of integration with various applications.
- Experience with Oracle databases – SQL: queries, stored procedures, Triggers, performance Tuning.
- Resolving tickets in timely manner within SLA.
- Collaborates with Service Desk, Enterprise Solutions and other Operations Support Teams to extend the support capabilities of the BY platform.
- Provides support expertise in establishing processes and procedures to ensure standards are followed.
- Develops and documents standard operating procedures (SOP) – KMDB, best practices and support documentation where required.
- Available for 24 x 7 support as necessary.
- Available for periodic off-hours work required including weekends and holidays.
- Should able to handle day to day activities like team management, daily meeting etc.
- Identifying service improvement opportunities and automation ideas.
- Responsible for status reporting and maintaining key metrics.
- A graduate degree in in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience in BY retail solutions.
- Knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting, PL/SQL Programming, Job Scheduling i.e. Automic/Control-M and good to have expertise with service management tools like Service Now.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of internal and external customers in the business
- Excellent presentation skills, team management & motivation skills.