Business Analyst@Nano Health Suite posted 3 weeks ago
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Ability to define scope of work and Deliver technical documents like SRS, BRD and SDS
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Software Design, Documentation
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- Analyzing Information
- Software Maintenance
- Written Communication
- Promoting Process Improvement,
- UML Diagrams design
- Align Software requirements with the organization strategic objectives
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Project Management Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer science or equivalent experience in IT industry.
- 3 to 5 Years +
Job Type: Full-time
- Willingness to travel and work from remote location?
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)