Business Development Manager@Maaloumatiya IT Network Services posted 2 weeks ago
May 10, 2022
Business Development Specialist Job Description
Who Are we?
Maaloumatiya IT Network Services is a group of people who are dedicated to making our client businesses reliable, efficient, and safe.
Most of the people who need us most have never heard of us either. That’s why we need you!!
As a business development manager, you will be responsible for aligning closely with the management function to build strategic sales plans; build strong relationships with customers; develop pipeline; and successfully achieve regional sales targets.
Who are you?
- An enthusiastic person to join our team and be our sales ambassador.
- You are confident and you enjoy networking and relationship building.
- You can communicate effectively with CEOs and Business Owners about important goals.
- Developed a pipeline of prospects through calling, emailing, social selling, networking, following up on leads and other sales.
- Responsible for the overall sales strategy and objectives through planning.
- Deliver sales presentations adjusting to client requirements as needed.
- Used social media to connect with a prospect in a different way.
- Engage prospects through a consultative sales approach to understand IT & Cybersecurity needs and qualify opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Focused and positive attitude.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- Perform daily customer visits, identify, and engage with customer decision makers (CTO, CIO, IT
Directors, Marketing, Operationists).
- Contacting potential clients to establish relationship and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products, and vertical markets.
- Understand customer business requirements to recommend and sell a wide portfolio of products and services that include.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle in identifying, qualifying, and proposing.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Achieve monthly and annually sales targets.
- Experience in technology sales, particularly to Datacenter Professional Services IT, Infrastructure
Solution Design, Managed Services, and Networking.
- Manage & cultivate the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of revenue and retention.
- Accountable for building solutions that meet and exceed customers’ business needs, delivering
- Accountable for maintaining a broad architectural knowledge and have opinions on leading and emerging technologies, using this to influence both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for driving a high level of customer satisfaction and advocacy across the customer base for the region through personal activity and leveraging the wider teams.
- Accountable for influencing to create incremental sales opportunities across the our portfolio.
Skills, Technical & Professional Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills, to include forecasting, pipeline, achievement, P&L details, detailed understanding of customer trading & buying process/cycles and the ability to analyse competitor proposals as and when required.
- Ability to plan, forecast and report against sales plan and targets.
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team and present a quality image.
- Be willing to travel and work from customer and other sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency across our profile.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience IT Sales or related field.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Results oriented and attention to detail.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Inspired for effective communication in technical and commercial terms.
- Ability to understand the customer’s IT operation model.
- Relevant minimum 5 years’ experience in IT sales in business and enterprise customers.
- Passion for continuous learning of new technologies and stay current with latest Cloud services
- Self-drive and commitment to create awareness, consideration and adoption of innovative services and solutions.
- Proven track record of delivering against targets within a sales role.
- HPE ProLiant Servers
- HPE Storages
- Dell EMC Storages
- Datacenter Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
- Veritas NetBackup and Backup Exec
- Enterprise Hardware Infrastructure
- Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office365 / Teams
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Management
- Oracle database
- Linux Flavor Operating systems
- Fortinet Network Security
- VPN Remote Access
- MFA / ID Management
- Email Security
- DNS Security
- Application Security (WAF)
- Application Visibility and Management
- DoS Mitigation
- SMB Network Design
- Datacenter Network Design (Cisco Nexus)
- Routing / Switching Design
- Cisco LAN / WAN Design
- Network Segmentation (VLAN) and DMZ
- Network Design:
- 3Tier (Core L3 — > Disti L2/L3 — > Edge L2) vs 2Tier (Core/Disti L2/L3 — > Edge L2)
- Wireless Networks
- SD WAN
- Proxy / Caching
- Bandwidth Management
- Internet Load Balancing / Sharing
- Server / Application Load Balancing (F5)
Regular 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday week. Though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or when attending an event or conference.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Pay: From AED4,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Describe your experience in selling IT Infrastructure products that fit into our profile
- How big your circle of connections is?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- business development manager: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)