Business Program Manager : Internship Opportunities@Microsoft posted 5 days ago
As a business program manager within the Microsoft sustainability commercial unit, you will be working with a variety of stakeholders from across the company to craft, analyse, orchestrate and improve various programs and processes at the strategic level. You’ll be part of an agile team that serves in a fast-paced environment integrating with both customers and internal organizations. You will have the opportunity to impact business results through program execution across the business ,you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects leveraging your diverse skillset.
- Support your organization in leading the sustainability team through major annual milestones and routine rhythm of the business.
- Analyse sustainability industry trends, solution areas, internal processes, and organizational performance. Your analysis and recommendations will help your leaders anticipate problem areas and provide solutions.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of various events to all and parts of our community.
- Support sustainability programs of work with detailed plans and execution to support our Leaders and Community.
- Investigate market trends and provide actionable recommendations to the team.
- You might also work closely with customer facing teams and partner facing teams to drive sustainable business requirements from strategy through demand validation and quantification – mapping and delivering a clear and repeatable process for our largest deals and most strategic customers.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science OR Business Administration, Communication Studies, Marketing.
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Strong balance of both business and technical skills
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners, and customers, including those in the c-suite
- Display skills in planning and project management
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Highly analytical – ability to understand business metrics, customer, and market trends
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end users to senior management/executives
- Must have right to work for the full duration of the internship without need for sponsorship