Business Unit Manager PI -MENA Region Job@Boston Scientific Corporation posted 3 weeks ago
Business Unit Manager PI -MENA Region Job
Boston Scientific's hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Work Location : Dubai , UAE
Purpose Statement :
Work in line with corporate, regional and/or country sales strategies to plan, schedule and execute sales tactics in securing BSC product positioning, market penetration, training, and forecasting against market and sales plans. Reference marketing intelligence and research to properly strategize with sales team to capture and broaden BSC's market share. Aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning and people management.
- Industry Knowledge: Responsible for providing continuous tools and education to group members to ensure up to date industry, competitor and product knowledge; Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies; Collects data from their region on competitor's sales tactics and prepares their team to counter them and keeps the marketing organization aware; Maintains awareness of industry trends and their impact on local/regional sales activities.
- Business Management: Monitors region sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of region management; Assists sales support/marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research in planning and executing special projects; Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies; Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager; Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget; Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly, in consultation with the Country Sales Manager; Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates.
- Sales Execution: Regularly travels out with each team member, at least 3 days per week, to ensure divisional strategies are fully implemented; Ensures effective territory management and account targeting is practiced in each territory; Conducts quarterly sales reviews with team and manager, adjusts strategies in accordance with Country requirements; Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program; Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills; Strong selling skills in front of the customer with others present and without taking over the sales process; Coaches others in the field on a disciplined selling model; Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth; Develops and recommends expansion analysis of new field territories; Identifies & recommends promotion programs and materials to help support the sales plan & strategy; Actively supports corporate/divisional selling initiatives by proactively assisting in the training and influencing their team.
- Clinical Excellence: Maintains the skills and knowledge to sell the entire product line to all applicable buying influences and can differentiates each product line against the competitor's products in front of the customer.
- Creative Economic and Value-Added Solutions: Identifies and develops working relationships with the economic buyer in their country/ regions key accounts; Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all products within the region; Creates a compete "bundle" of product and value-add services; Evaluates situations as they affect both the account/customer, as well as the country's overall business needs; Helps define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Maintains contact with major accounts and key relationships seeking to leverage profitable business ventures; Assist key customers in the creation, maintenance, expansion and startup of divisionally related educational courses and forums; Attend and participate in customer, company and industry sponsored forums and courses; Develop and maintain relationships with key BSC functional areas; Spends maximum time in the field with each sales representative to support their professional development needs and to maintain and develop strong relationships and understanding of the customer.
- Quality: Spends maximum time in the field with each sales representative to support their professional development needs and to maintain and develop strong relationships and understanding of the customer; As interface to Clients and Customer Service has direct responsibility to facilitate, share documents and process to identify, notify and ensure any complaint or problem are addressed, thereby demonstrating high commitment to Quality in all interactions and behaviors; Drive as needed to support and facilitate any field corrective action related his/her scope; Participates in driving quality awareness in every employee, while guiding the local organization towards improved performance and customer oriented initiatives; Co-ensures that employees are notified of all mandatory training and quality obligations with HR Manager – Tracks completion of mandatory training; Ensures that all products and advertisement have been through the appropriate approval processes, prior to sharing or publishing.
Management Requirements :
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Job Segment: Regional Manager, Compliance, Marketing Manager, Market Research, Law, Management, Legal, Marketing