Responsible for the efficient and quality handling and/or processing of all cargo, courier and mail within an assigned area of cargo warehouse/airside operations.
– Assist Commercial Support Officer to open new CASS accounts .Generate reports related to Finance reporting, verification, under collection, over billing on a timely basis.
– Run the reports weekly from verification desk and re-verify all the AWBs. Identify the error to respective staff and customer. And highlight the same to the commercial support officer.
– Coordinate with EK Revenue Accounts for adequate AWB stock. Ensure that AWB stocks are released to agents as and when required based on their request after obtaining approval from Commercial Support Officer.
– Liaise with EKR to get the monthly import CC shipments details. Update the collection details and bill the pending collection to CASS customers. In case of Cash under collection liaise with origin and consignee to make the payment at the earliest. Till now have maintained zero under collection in DXB.
– Ensure that all cash/credit card collections are tallying with import/export/miscellanous daily sales report. In case of discrepancy, assist staff and counter to solve the issue
– Investigate/Identify/Highlight Fraud related activities of customers and staffs and highlight to the management
– Verify all SAS/Dubai customs invoices. Obtain Skycargo Sales Manager and VP approval to process the payment through Agile. Liaise with account payable to ensure payments are done on time.
– Investigate service failure, obtain approval from Cargo Customer Relations Manager to file the service recovery
– Checking of provisional & Negative invoices on fortnight basis
– Review weekly all manual charges have been correctly charged. In case of discrepancy, investigate and liaise with respective team/customer/staff to collect all charges
– Based on information from cargo sales manager and Pricing manager , bill dead freight to customer as per BSA
– Independently respond to mails on time from internal and external departments/Customers, related to service failures, wrong billing, under collected amounts, invoices/charges related queries as per EK standards
– Keep a track on follow up Emails, pending account opening process, and management approvals.
Qualifications & Experience:
Qualifications: 10 Years schooling or equivalent Experience Logistics/Cargo Air Cargo 2 years experience in a cargo/logistics environment Fluent in written and spoken English.
Salary & Benefits:
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world.
You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers.
Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.