Chauffeur – Luxury Cars@Augur Middle East posted 2 weeks ago
- Liaising with the company or client to determine when and where you will collect the individual.
- Ensuring that the client's door is open as you greet them in a professional, sincere manner.
- Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required.
- Adjusting the air temperature, if required by the client.
- Selecting the fastest routes based on GPS software and traffic updates, unless otherwise instructed.
- Completing collections and deliveries on behalf of the client, if requested.
- Abiding by road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order.
- Forecasting and responding to customers' questions and concerns.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proven experience as a chauffeur or taxi driver for 5 yrs
- Acquainted with GPS software and local traffic reports.
- Neat appearance.
- Ability to interact with clients in a warm, professional manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work during evenings, on weekends, and on public holidays, as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
- Chauffeur: 5 years (Preferred)
- UAE Driving License (Preferred)