Chef De PartieFull time @AccorHotels posted 6 months ago
We are a compassionate company who provides our employees with respect, training, and opportunities for advancement. An appealing employer with over 100 vocations available on all five continents.
We are far more than just a world power. We are 250,000 hoteliers united by our love of hospitality. We serve millions of guests through our 4,300 locations and digital channels. As a hotel operator and franchisor (HotelServices), as well as a hotel owner and investment (HotelInvest), we devote all of our efforts to making “Feel Welcome” the best hotel promise.
AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands suit all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention, and high-quality services, from luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe.
Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Maintain high standards of food hygiene, safety and sanitation policies and document them on a daily basis.
– Responsible for all food preparations and duties assigned as per the standard and policies.
– Monitor food portioning, food cost and waste control to maintain profit margins.
– Responsible for training, guiding and supervising the demi chef’s and commis chefs.
– Knowledge and full awareness of all the menus and help senior chef in developing new menus.
– Adhere to the hotel policies and procedure.
– Seek and provide daily feedback and reporting of issues as they arise to seek guest satisfaction at highest level at all times.
Your experience and skills include:
– Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in managing and motivating people
– Good communication skills
– Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.