Chef d’équipe (Spanish Cuisine)
At all times, the Chef de Partie will contribute to the creation of the best possible food quality in the delegated part, as well as coordinate and be responsible for the workers in the delegated section. All manufacturing is done in accordance with suitable food portion control, the department business strategy, and Kempinski Hotel requirements, as well as service principles.
The Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unusual city properties, offering a magnificent alpine refuge in the heart of the desert. It mixes interesting shopping, entertainment, and dining opportunities with luxurious accommodations, including 15 spacious but comfortable ski chalets with views of Ski Dubai.
- Assist, supervise and control the events, the production in general and the a la carte production
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant’s menu.
- Provide Direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
- Prepare every courses as well as mis en place at the respective post
- Ensure the quality of the prepared courses
- Responsible for the preparation of the market list and daily store order
- Responsible for a cost-conscious acting at the respective post
- Daily control of the cold-storage houses and refrigerators
- Allocate the individual tasks to the Demi chefs de partie and Commis de cuisine
- Jointly responsible for the subordinated employees, especially trainees and apprentices
- Conduct on-the-job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintain a record of progress for each staff member.
- Clear and take care of the equipment at the respective post
- Must have 3-4 years relevant experience on the same position in a 5 star hotel environment.
- Knowledge of Spanish cuisine.
- HACCP Certified.
Kempinski has been a hotelier since 1897, traveling the world in quest of the most exciting destinations while never forgetting the finest traditions of its European background.