Ready for a sizzling career move?
You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smilea nd wanting more. What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate
Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 Whatyou will be doing:
- Expertly cutting,slicing, and filleting different types of fish
- Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Executive Chef when quality is sub-standard
Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience working in upscale sushi restaurants
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
Our commitment toDiversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.