Chief Financial Officer – 966733@Halian posted 4 weeks ago
Leading Real Estate Development company
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has overall responsibility for the management of the group finance functions preparation of the group’s financial data and supports the CEO as a member of the senior management team in his dealings with the Operating Boards / Committees and the financial/investor community.
- The key tasks of the CFO are to oversee through the group finance functions the day to day financial operations, which involves financial planning and modelling, controls and treasury together with the creation and protection of shareholder value. In essence he will have four main areas of responsibility:
- The group finance and accounting together with support to strategic planning, funding and acquisition activities for the CEO, as well as generating significant value add to the businesses by providing valuable financial reporting and MIS to guide key decision-making.
- Managing all aspects of the external financial relationships with investors, financial institutions, etc. In particular, he will be able to demonstrate a keen understanding of the UAE and international financing and banking scenes, and will be able to build and reinforce strong relationships with the financial institutions in support of the financing requirements of the group and the operating companies.
- Supporting and advising the CEO and the Board both in the creation of long term shareholder value and the preservation of shareholder value through risk management and mitigation.
- Oversight of the operating units and leadership of the accounting teams, including the strategic vision for the group’s financial systems.
- The CFO will have oversight of the finance processes within the group, including:
- Ensuring the integrity and completeness of all financial reporting throughout the group and its various business entities.
- Establishing the highest standards of financial and management accounting, coaching and guiding the accounting teams to operate in line with global standards for finance operation.
- The CFO will also be responsible for building up and creating a strong finance team to support him in managing the financial resources of the business.
- With a sound understanding of local, regional and international business, financial and real estate markets, the CFO will need to combine strong interpersonal skills, with a determined and rigorous approach to his role. He will need to bring a solid understanding of the business principles and regulations applicable to such a group and contribute positively to the executive management of the Group.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.