Clienteling Manager – CELINE Dubai Mall@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
On behalf of CELINE- LVMH, We are looking for a Clienteling Manager for our boutique at Dubai mall who will be a true ambassador for our House.
Integrated into the management team of the store and present in the sales area, you will report to the Store manager as well as to Area Manager. You are responsible for management and customer development in accordance with the codes of Maison Celine.
Celine is a booming French and leather goods couture house driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its artistic director.
Celine's ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality, we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
What you will be doing
- Significant presence in sales areas and with operational teams, for in-depth knowledge of customers.
- Ensure the excellence of the customer experience during their visit to the store.
- Support store managers in managing their teams on customer issues.
- Train and coach teams on Clienteling topics (tools, customer knowledge, soft skills, etc.)
- Participation in the training and coaching program for sales teams on clienteling and CRM tools.
- Definition of recruitment and development objectives for local and international customers in conjunction with the France Retail Department, the Europe Customer Department and the Store Department.
- Feedback of needs then implementation and animation of CRM programs and tools
- Management and animation of the customer database; Data Capture
- Participation in the construction of customer relations actions
- Monitoring of actions and measures of return on investment.
Customer events and treatments:
- Definition of the animation plan and associated ROI objectives
- Organization and management of customer events in the Boutique.
- Participation in events and customer treatments.
- Communication with the Retail teams of the plan and events for the year.
- Welcoming and personalized treatment of major customers during their visit to the store to offer them an exceptional experience.
- Customer treatment and coordination of international customers, visiting during important events of the House (Catwalks, collection launches, Fashion Week etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative reporting of actions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in Luxury Fashion Retail, within the UAE
- A strong Client book within Luxury Fashion
- Ability to train, coach and develop a team
- Arabic language is an added benefit for this role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.