Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Technical Pre Sales Consultant) – Remote@Kaitec LLC posted 3 weeks ago
Job description: The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Technical Pre Sales Consultant) contributes to Kaitec's mission “to empower every organisation around the globe to reach their full potential” by providing exemplary technical consultation and services to our customers. In this demanding role you will be responsible for designing and implementing Cloud infrastructures on GCP (and potentially on AWS) in various setups including Hybrid and MultiCloud.
The CIE has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Supporting the pre-sales in qualifying and sizing the infrastructure and related services.
- Supporting and advising customers in their technical choices, design, and administration of their infrastructure.
- Running workshops with customers to understand their technical requirements and design the adequate solution.
- Implementation on the designed solution and deliverables (Documentation).
The CIE should have the following skills, education and experience:
- You have experience with Cloud platforms: GCP and/or AWS or Azure.
- You have experience working with multi cloud or hybrid environments involving on premise footprint.
- You have deep knowledge of infrastructure concepts including but not limited to virtualization, networking, backup and recovery.
- You are familiar and have experience with Linux OS and Windows.
- Having experience with Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform or other similar technologies) is a plus.
- Having GCP or AWS professional certification(s) is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
Kaitec’s mission: Kaitec is dedicated to providing IT products and services to organisations in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) market and beyond. Our mission is to empower every organisation around the globe to reach their full potential with our services, knowledge and connections in key industries and markets.
- Salary: Minimum USD 2,000 per month (based on education, experience and interview performance).
- Free Technical and job related Certifications.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Unlimited Holidays.
- Remote Work.
- And much more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED8,000.00 per month
- Would you need Visa sponsorship to work in Dubai, UAE ?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- cloud / pre sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)