Cold Calling -Sales@GS IT Insfrastructure posted 3 weeks ago
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Keeping customers updated about the value of our digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management etc.,
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Follow up with potential customers to generate more revenue
- Responsible to drive the targets for the product portfolio in support with team members
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Significant work experience in digital sales
- Must have knowledge in web and Digital services
- Experience in selling Web and Digital Services online
- Able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Desire to continue to develop skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Articulate and well-spoken with excellent phone and email etiquette
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Always demonstrate honesty and integrity
[Yesterday 3:02 pm] Rakesh | GSIT
IT Sales Executive is expected to:
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Engage in cold-calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads and arrange customer meetings.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations including high-level solution overviews and/or demos.
- Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
- Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and service delivery while managing customer objections.
- Develop pipeline by using the company’ sales methodology and processes.
- Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
- Meet or exceed individual sales target while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
- Meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions, etc…
- Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
- Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
- Create sales literature to promote company solutions, products and services.
- Support marketing activities by attending company events and trade shows.
- Maintain industry awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing technology landscape by following latest trends in software, hardware and related solutions.
- Manage own time by organizing and prioritizing daily and weekly tasks.
- Provide project oversight and work with project managers or project technical leads to make sure that customer expectations are met while acting as the escalation point for customer issues.
- Assist in procurement process by issuing and tracking purchase requests for specified projects.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Information Systems (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) or equivalent field experience.
- 1-3 years of sales or pre-sales experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with prevalent professional demeanor. Excellent presentation skills.
- Broad technology knowledge (datacenter, cloud, virtualization, mobility and messaging/collaboration)
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)