Commercial Airplanes Sales and Marketing Director – Middle East and AfricaFull time @Boeing posted 8 months ago
We have an opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Director to join Boeing’s international Sales and Marketing team. Based in Dubai, UAE, the role will serve as Boeing’s Sales and Marketing Director for Middle East and Africa accounts to support the sales and marketing of Boeing airplanes products and services. The Sales and Marketing Director reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing for the Middle East and Africa region.
- Responsible for sales of airplanes and services as well as leading business relationships for a set of airline customers in the Middle East & Africa sales region
- Responsible for all aspects of Boeing’s relationship with a given set of customers, including maintaining detailed customer knowledge, maintaining, developing, and growing customer relationships, leading the resolution of customer support issues that impact or could impact Boeing’s relationship with the customer, and managing an extended matrixed selling team
- Responsible for cohesive performance of his or her selling team, including but not limited to Marketing, Contracts, flight, technical and materials sales
- Develops and manages the Sales strategic plans for the accounts supported while performing to business objectives
- Develops and present proposals for approval to the leadership team and approval committee that consider market share, politics, revenue, rate, and margin
- Must successfully negotiate and define quality business for Boeing Commercial Airplanes and Boeing Global Services while growing market share in the region
- Requires broad view and scope of the business – able to leverage and integrate the full suite of Boeing resources and products/services
- Demonstrates leadership (thought and business acumen), and recognized as such with internal stakeholders and at the customer
- Demonstrates deep understanding of aircraft finance, airplane economics, and airline operations
- Ensure compliance with all policies, laws and regulations
- Models Boeing Values
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Experience in an airline customer facing role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience interfacing with senior and executive leadership
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Sales & Marketing of commercial airplane products and services
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Understands cultures and Boeing’s customer base, able adapt quickly, prioritize multiple competing deadlines, easily build relationships, has proven track record dealing with internal and external customers and stakeholders, sales and marketing, creating strategic selling plans, and negotiations, works well under stress.
Industry experience is highly valued, working for or with major airlines and or leasing companies as an example.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years’ related work experience, Master+12 years’ related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidate’s ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation: Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Export Control Requirement: Not an export control position
Safety Sensitive: This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award Program This position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level: Individual Contributor – 6
Job Type: Regular
Job Code: KADNI6 (K09)