Commis 1@Anantara posted 1 week ago
Anantara Dubai Downtown Hotel invites you to an elegant sanctuary at the centre of the UAE’s most dynamic city. Choose iconic cityscape and Burj Khalifa views from spacious modern rooms and suites just moments from Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain, Dubai Opera, and the impressive tower itself. Choose complete convenience for easy exploration and total comfort in unrivalled Thai-inspired Anantara hospitality.
- Ensure the highest level of food safety to all external and internal customers.
- Handle the day-to-day operations of the section.
- Responsible for meeting the guests and seeking feedback about their overall dining experience.
- Report any guest complaints/feedback to the immediate superior.
- Follow all the instructions given by the CDP.
- Understand and comply with the annual “Key Performance Indicators” – (KPI) set at the beginning of the year.
- Ensure that the standard operating procedures are strictly followed.
- Follow the standard recipes for every food order.
- Assist the CDP in the creation of new menu items for the section.
- Support the Hygiene Manager in order to comply with HACCAP standards.
- Follow all CCP’s strictly in order to maintain a safe food culture.
- Ensure all allergen orders are handled with extreme care, as per the set procedure.
- Maintain food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Maintain receiving and food storage standards.
- Support procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Demonstrate confidence, helpful, genuine care for the guest.
- Maintain proper stock levels in the kitchen for both dry and perishable goods.
- Ensure the upkeep of the equipment and make sure the maintenance schedule is followed.
Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management or Culinary Arts