Commis 1Full time @Four Seasons posted 6 months ago
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach has exceeded high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market, thanks to its exceptional location, innovative approach to luxury, and legendary personalized service. At Four Seasons, we feel that our most valuable asset is our workforce. The Four Seasons makes a significant investment in the development and training of its personnel. We make certain that the best packages and management structures are in place to offer a stable atmosphere in which our employees’ development is second nature. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be provided with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for personal and professional development.
The Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has five restaurant options, ranging from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it has 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms, including 49 suites, where subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, with soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that comprise the United Arab Emirates. It is located on the Arabian Gulf’s southern shore. Its climate is subtropical and dry.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- The ability to assist in creating and preparing menus items and specials.
- The ability to work closely with standard recipes and plate presentations in order to maintain standards of quality in production and presentation.
- The ability to handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum two years culinary or related work experience.
- Cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.