Commis ChefFull time @Smoking Doll Asian Cuisine posted 6 months ago
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- 2 years of Experience in Chinese & Asian restaurants in UAE
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ready to relocate anywhere in UAE – Sharjah-Dubai-Abu Dhabi)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month Experience:
- Chinese & Japanese food: 2 years (Preferred)