Commis I and II@Happy Platter Kitchens posted 2 weeks ago
Commis I and II
An network of multi-cuisine Cloud Kitchens is looking to hire key team members for the UAE business. The team will be responsible for making available, high-quality food choices to the consumers in UAE.
As a part of this high-intensity team, we are looking at hiring highly motivated and hands-on and Commis chefs with prior exposure to multiple food categories and overall kitchen processes and systems.
The Commis Chefs will be responsible for preparation and cooking as per instructions and planning by the Sous Chef or CDPs.
– Preparing food as per the approved recipes and portion sizes.
– Preparing an adequate level of mise-en-place based on the kitchen requirements (meal ingredients ranging from dairy, vegetables, meat, fish etc)
– Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that the workstations, utensils and kitchen equipments are maintained as per the standards
– Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the CDPs whenever support is required for low or depleted supplies
– Understanding and adhering to the policy relating to hygiene and food safety as per the local regulatory guidelines
– Ability to cook on instructions
– Quick learner
– Time management
Team of Commis Chefs will be experienced individuals with at least 3 years of experience in food production in a restaurant or a hotel establishment, preferably with a high school certification. In addition to possessing an understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, kitchen equipment and kitchen processes, the Commis Chefs will be expected to be team players willing to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent