Consultant NeuroSurgeonFull time @Careerlink HR posted 6 months ago
We are looking for a Consultant Neurosurgeon.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing surgeries
- Coordinating with nurses and other professionals in the operation theatre
- Interpreting results of the different diagnostic tests
- Must know techniques of microsurgeries
- Work with psychiatrists, therapists and neurologists
- Prescribe treatment for the patient and monitoring their progress.
Skills and specifications
- Skills in reading diagnostic reports and interpret them
- Thorough knowledge of the human body’s anatomy
- Great communication skills
- Surgical skills to tackle injuries and diseases
- Must have completed a program on neurosurgery from an accredited institute