Are you an experienced Plastic Surgeon looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and well being and care of your patients?
If you are an energetic, motivated and skilled Plastic Surgeon who is passionate about helping and treating patients, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
We are looking for a committed Plastic Surgeon to join our healhtcare dream team and help us cater our treatments to the specific needs of our patients in world class facilities and provide top notch specialized services to each and every of our patients.
Plastic Surgeon duties and responsibilities
- Examine patient’s and assess any deformity or illness
- Apply appropriate reconstructive, cosmetic and corrective medical treatments
- Perform surgeries on patients who want to augment and/or beautify certain body parts
- Perform various non-invasive treatments
- Make sure that surgical equipment is sterilized
- Follow up with patients and provide appropriate medical care
- Explain the risks and dangers of surgical procedures to patients
- Assess patients’ are psychological health
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Plastic Surgeon for 3 years
- A Medical Degree and medical Licensing and Board Certification
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with reconstruction surgery
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details