Content Creator@Kings Group Ventures posted 3 weeks ago
Full Job Description
Job Title – Content Creator
As a Content Specialist at Kings Group Ventures, you’ll lead, produce, and create static and video content that tell our brand's stories and promotes our products. There is more than one way to tell a story, and we are looking for a Content Specialist who is social media savvy, has a deep knowledge of trends and can adapt these for our brands, and is extremely organized with both time and resources. You’ll be interested and/or experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating stories.
As a Content Creator, one needs to have a sense of curiosity to identify problems worth solving. The insights that come from this inherent curiosity make great content.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Understand the impact video content makes on our audience. You can tell an impactful story in 15 seconds or less.
· Be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through static visuals and videos.
· Provide feedback to SMEs on project timelines, potential challenges, and suggestions and ideas to take a project idea from concept to completion.
· Use a variety of technical skills and software to complete production.
· Possess strong writing and verbal communication skills.
· Work in a team environment, with stakeholders from a wide variety of departments, including corporate communications, marketing, design, and social media.
· Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
· Incorporate blog and social media posts on both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
· Previous agency experience would be a plus.
· Article Writing
· Business Writing
· Content Curation
· Content Development
· Content Marketing
· Content Management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED4,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 30/07/2022