Content Editor (Arabic & English) Faces@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As a Content Editor you will be responsible for producing high-quality creative copy for all marketing materials including online, in-store, social media & printed collaterals. We are looking for someone who can create copy in both Arabic and English and has an excellent understanding of the social media landscape in the GCC region.
- Work alongside the Creative & Content managers to create Arabic-first campaign copy that’s relevant for the KSA market
- Help to manage the monthly content calendar
- Work with the Creative Content team to shoot, edit & provide copy for monthly social content
- Work on detailed briefs for FACES influencer crew
- Assist the Creative Content team in sample requests for monthly content
- Provide engaging social content ideas for our Instagram, Snap Chat & TikTok
- Work closely with FACES Content Creators on the FACES blog and write blog articles
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant retail industry experience in copywriting/ content
- Bilingual Arabic & English writing skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong proof-reading/ editing skills
- Strong knowledge of all social channels & social trends
- Basic knowledge of iPhone filming & editing apps
- Being confident on camera is a bonus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.