Content Programming Manager@Anuvu posted 3 weeks ago
For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused
We require a Content Programing Manager to help provide high quality, creative movie and TV programming for our clients including Hollywood, International, and Western TV content programming. To coordinate between teams ensuring that all the content is suitable for the specific client needs and requests and that it is in line with compliancy. To work closely with our clients assisting them and to provide an excellent service. You will be working to tight deadlines to ensure accurate content delivery.
Remote Options: hybrid
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyzing and research programming options, liaise with distributors to gather data about new content available for licensing to clients
- Screening programming options, creating edit notes and discussing these with colleagues and the client (either directly or through a CAM).
- Prepare programming recommendations for clients, continually enhancing the creative and quality of programming
- Liaising with UK, International offices; sister companies and third party suppliers on content selection and delivery.
- Develop and maintain close customer relations, negotiate and influence their content choices to maximize margins
- Proactively manage and develop relationships with all external content suppliers.
- Monitor compliance with contracts with the Client Account Management team
- Identify strategies for deal structures and liaise with ops finance
- Occasionally negotiate competitive license fees
- Develop additional revenues out of the existing customer base with new programming and the promotion of other Global Eagle services
- Assist in the evaluation of trends and establish goals consistent with industry growth
- Provide programming expertise to the sales support and account management functions for proposal and tender generation.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Ability to consistently deliver work of high quality against tight deadlines as well as attention to detail is considered an important attribute for people performing this role.
- Good communication skills and in depth knowledge and passion in Movies, TV and social media are essential.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experienced negotiator, with strong communication and customer service skills
- Administrative skills including writing and proofreading
- Working knowledge of digital content and technology savvy
- Creative flair with the ability to communicate new, agile ideas
- Working experience in Middle Eastern or Asian cultures preferred
- Foreign languages spoken a plus
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, paid time off, life insurance, flexible scheduling, maternity and paternity leave, employee assistance, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.
Job Type: Full-time