Copywriter – Beauty Makers (Bilingual English & Arabic)@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
We are seeking a full-time, in-house Arabic Copywriter to join our growing Beauty Makers Marketing team. In this role, you will craft copy that represents our brands’ editorial voice and design point of view, with deliverables for E-commerce (website and emails), Digital Marketing (ads and social), and Print (retail collaterals and special projects), PR (press releases and long format content).
Working closely with the Digital Marketing, Brands as well as cross-functional teams, you will deliver key design messaging to help amplify the brands’ Tone of Voice across channels, whilst ensuring the messaging reflects our larger brand and business objectives. As one of our brand writers, you will be an important contributor to the brands’ content and customer experience, providing copy that’s smart, engaging, revenue-minded, and empathetic to the customer journey/mindset.
- Brand Voice and Positioning: work closely with the Marketing team to write content that aligns with our editorial voice and brand positioning, while understanding the larger business objectives.
- Conceptualizes and writes site pages, digital marketing and print ads, and omnichannel campaigns.
- Writing condensed, yet information and captivating social media captions of new product launches, promotions, beauty advice, trends and more
- Helps the team deliver emails, seeking new creative and business opportunities along the way.
- Assimilates insights from creative meetings, product kick-offs, and cross-functional planning meetings to provide assets that achieve our yearly mission and vision.
- Writes, edits, and proofs catalogue product descriptions.
- Supports business growth and creative evolution by monitoring industry trends and providing concepts that help the brand remain fresh, competitive, and forward-thinking.
- Helps customers better understand our brands and key value propositions; always considers customer pain points when developing content.
- Helps with other creative projects as needed.
- Provides additional coverage on copy projects.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Must have a strong beauty copy writing experience, including editorial, marketing, and/or product copy written for other brands or agencies.
- Strong storytelling abilities. Ability to show a passion for telling a good story, and romancing products and brands.
- Can take projects from concept to completion. You’re a good planner and writer who sees the big picture without missing the little details.
- Can weave facts into engaging copy and has a talent for writing in a relaxed, conversational, friendly tone.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You’re able to work with different teams/functions towards a common goal. You can build consensus.
- Can navigate fast-paced, creative, collaborative environments.
- Detail- and deadline-driven.
- Works well independently, but also comfortable taking direction from others.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.