Corporate Sr IT Manager / IT Head Indian Male FemaleFull time @Ultiwise Consult posted 7 months ago
As part of their journey toward digital transformation, one of Dubai’s well-known corporate houses is looking for a young, dynamic Corporate IT manager with proven results at the mid-level who will progress to the Group’s CIO role in the near future. The company’s business lines include apparel, logistics, and manufacturing.
Requirements for this role :-
- Shortlisted candidates should be under 40 years of age have a minimum academic qualification of Graduates/PG in Computer science Tech/M Tech or MCA with minimum experience of 10 years.
- Preferably in such corporate customer environments with the last 5 years in UAE in similar roles.
- Additional certifications in Cloud, IT security and Audits, and PMP/ITIL would add value to this position
- The chosen profile should be familiar with both branded ERP and open-source applications full cycle projects with some good domain expertise of business functions, Infrastructure support including on-prem, and cloud environments related to security, storage, DR, etc.,
- Conversant with AI-based analytics solutions, Technology-driven Digital social media marketing to enhance brand visibility, customer service, and support as well as reach across different segments
Prior to applying for this role, applicants should be aware of the following key KPIs:
A clear understanding of vendor capabilities for various solutions, the ability to identify the right vendor from a technology perspective and the ability to manage a full cycle project till closure within budgets and timelines with the ability to interact with management and all stakeholders
Regular IT-based risk and compliance audits should be conducted within the company, presenting findings and recommendations to management on a regular basis. c) Ensure that all key management reports and dashboards are fully automated, with document management to eliminate the need for manual paperwork across the company, and supported by wor
D) Present annual budgets to management of technology areas that need upgrading and optimization every year with a ROI analysis and follow up to implement the approved technology upgrades and optimizations e) Identify apps which are easily migrated to the cloud and reduce dependence on internal IT teams and on-prem costs of HW, upgrades, and replacements from time to time f) Review current web sites, social media presence, and implement a clear plan of action to improve the company’s online presence
Strict compliance with current industry best practices and service guidelines must be ensured for all IT service SLAs, including those provided by vendors.
If you think your CV needs modification or is not upto the market standards, get your CV done today !! Visit our Website and buy your desired CV package at a VERY LOW PRICE starting from AED 125