Corporate Sr IT Manager / IT HeadFull time @Ultiwise Consult posted 6 months ago
One of the reputed corporate houses in Dubai with multiple lines of business across UAE and Africa mainly into Garments, Logistics and manufacturing is looking for a mid-level young dynamic Corporate IT manager who will progress to Group’s CIO role soon with proven results as part of their Digital Transformation journey.
Position : Corporate Sr IT Manager / IT Head
Years of experience:10 Years
Nationality – Indian
Gender – Male/Female
Salary – AED 20,000
Requirements for this role :-
- Shortlisted candidates should be under 40 years of age have a minimum academic qualification of Graduates/PG in Computer science Tech/M Tech or MCA with minimum experience of 10 years.
- Preferably in such corporate customer environments with the last 5 years in UAE in similar roles.
- Additional certifications in Cloud, IT security and Audits, and PMP/ITIL would add value to this position
- The chosen profile should be familiar with both branded ERP and open-source applications full cycle projects with some good domain expertise of business functions, Infrastructure support including on-prem, and cloud environments related to security, storage, DR, etc.,
- Conversant with AI-based analytics solutions, Technology-driven Digital social media marketing to enhance brand visibility, customer service, and support as well as reach across different segments
KEY KPI areas for this position are summarized as under so that the applicants have a clear idea of the expectations before, they apply for this position:
a) Ability to interact with the Management and all stakeholders with presentation skills to understand the key business requirements which need to be digitally enabled and optimized
b) Have a clear idea of vendor capabilities for different solutions, identify the right vendor from a technology perspective with a clear scope and the ability to manage a full cycle project till closure within the budgets and timelines
c) Conduct periodical IT-based risk and compliance audits within the group and present to Management on a regular basis the inherent security threat and the action plan to strengthen these areas with better controls and compliance from a technology perspective
d) Ensure that all key Management reports and dashboards are fully automated from time to time supported with document management to avoid manual paperwork across the group supported by workflows
e) Present the annual budgets to Management of new technology areas to be upgraded/optimized up every year with ROI analysis and follow up to implement the new solutions approved by the Management
f) Identify applications which can be moved to cloud seamlessly with clear SLA’s and reduce dependence on internal IT teams and on-prem costs of HW, upgrades and replacement costs from time to time
g) Review current web sites, social media presence and implement a clear plan of action to revamp the web site with better look and feel, rich content and enable new customer leads to be converted using such platforms
h) Ensure that IT service SLAs for all internal and external stakeholders as well as from Vendors are strictly complied with current industry recommended best practices and service guidelines
If you think your CV needs modification or is not upto the market standards, get your CV done today !! Visit our Website and buy your desired CV package at a VERY LOW PRICE starting from AED 125