Customer Service Executive@Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences posted 2 weeks ago
- Help in Registration form and Insurance form completion process
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Ask about problem of the patient and refer to the concerned Clinician (in consultation with the Nurses if required)
- Send patient to concerned counter. Assist patient if required in reaching to the counter
- Organizing and maintaining patient records, consent forms, payment forms, etc.
- Ensure patients are informed if a clinician is running late or called out
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained
- Organize and maintain forms and office stationery required for front desk activities
- Ensure all standard protocols set by organization are maintained
- Respect and maintain the privacy and dignity of patients, assure client confidentiality at all times
- Answer all incoming calls and route them to the appropriate department/employee, answer customers' queries, and provide information on procedures, packages, specialties, timings of the consultant etc.
- Book appointments over phone as well as through walk ins
- Schedule /Reschedule / cancel and confirms appointments (Clinicians consultation, Radiology appointments etc.)
- Schedule appointment requested through websites and SMS
- Schedule patient's hospital admissions, file and complete Insurance check list, disclaimers, admission form and insurance forms, Medical Records, approvals etc.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for health services
- Cross verify all appointment files taken out by support staff with appointment list attached (insurance forms will be inserted)
- Confirm all appointments for the following day over telephone on a daily basis
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals
- Coordinate with Symphony for insurance related matters
- Check with Insurance Coordinator the status of the Insurance card produced by the patient
- Check with the Insurance coordinator about the packages covered
- Administer regular and electronic mail when required, to ensure proper action is taken on all incoming mail
- Maintain medical records and report when required
- Make spreadsheets, manage data and create documents on computers using desktop publishing programs
- Cross verify and file all lab reports in the absence of the MRD
- Enter all lab reports file numbers clinician wise
- Works closely with internal stakeholders in matters related to checking for approvals, assisting patients, maintaining hygiene standards etc
- Works closely with external stakeholders to handle queries and feedback
- 0 – 2 Years
- Experience in Handling Customers/ Patients in similar role
Aster Hospitals , one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC, aim to make a difference with our patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
These include Aster Hospitals (Mankhool and Al Qusais) in UAE, Aster Al Raffah Hospitals (Muscat, Sohar and Ibri) in Oman, Aster Hospital (Doha) in Qatar and Aster Sanad Hospital (Riyadh) in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivering on a simple yet strong promise to its people: “We’ll treat you well.” Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC and is an emerging healthcare provider in India with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics and 238 pharmacies manned by 20,500+ workforce (including approx. 1250 doctors on fee for service basis) from across the geographies.