Customer Service with Food and Beverage Experience@Private Company in Dubai posted 3 weeks ago
- Answering incoming calls, making calls to customers and handling all customer related issues such as order updates, deliveries, out-of-stock, etc.
- Handling the delivery process and being Point of Contact between the kitchen and riders, delivery partners and customers.
- Handling the purchase process and obtaining quotations from various vendors raw materials, packaging material, marketing material and equipment.
- Maintaining and monitoring stock levels of packaging, uniform, photoshoot props, and ordering to avoid out-of-stock situation.
- Responsible for the petty cash account and maintaining records for all cash transactions in the kitchen.
- Preparing and sharing internal reports – Daily Sales Report, Weekly Sales Report and monthly Petty cash & Kitchen Expense report as per set deadlines.
- Maintain up-to-date databases on shared drive – supplier, vendor, customer, etc. Also, maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Keeping Head Chef informed of all critical kitchen information such as customer complaints, out-of-stock situations, etc and providing support for smooth functioning of the kitchen.
- Carrying out clerical duties like answering phone calls, inputting orders in POS, communicating with customers, responding to emails, preparing documents /LPOs/invoices/delivery notes, calling shortlisted candidates, monitoring accounts receivable, budget tracking and packaging of food.
- The above is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this role. It is not to be interpreted as an in-depth statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Food and Beverage: 2 years (Required)